What: Child Development Day for the Medford Area Public School District
Who: All children in the Medford Area Public School District who will be at least 2 years of age by October 12, 2016 but will NOT be 5 years of age by September 1, 2017.
When: Wednesday October 12, 2016 from 8:00 am up to 6:00 pm. Scheduled times will vary.
Where: Medford Area Elementary School Gymnasium
How: Make your appointments by contacting the Medford Area Public School District Office at 715-748-4620 ext 534. Registration is open at anytime.
- Developmental readiness screening for your child(ren)
- Community early education and development resources available for your family
- Dental, Hearing, and Vision Checks
- Resource bag for each child
- Free books sponsored by the Taylor County Literacy Council
- DNA Safety Kits sponsored by the Medford Police Department
- Child Care Agencies Registration
Child Development Days is organized by the Medford Area Public School District, Taylor County Human Services, and Taylor County Health Department.
An official flyer to send home to your families will be forthcoming.
* If a community organization is interested in having a booth, then please contact Cheryl Ketelhut at Human Services at 715-748-3332.
For more information contact:
Joseph A. Greget
Director of Special Education/Student Services
Medford Area Public School District
715-748-2316 ext 324