Structured Work Systems
Structured Work Systems expert - Amanda Reinke
What are they?
10 Commandments of Structured Work Systems
Steps for Implementation - Structured Work Systems
Special Ed Structured Work Systems on Pinterest
Structured Work Systems - Waisman Center Presentation
Work Systems and Visual Structure - CESA 7
Autism Internet Modules - Structured Work Systems
Structured Work Systems in the Home and School - Kentucky Center for Autism
Structured Work Systems - Lincoln Public Schools
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Taylor County Resource Night for Special Needs Families Age 3-21
Tuesday May 9th
5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Taylor County Education Center - 624 College Street in Medford
We currently have 400 families with special needs in the Medford Area Public School District. This Resource Night will help provide education, resources, information, and advocacy for all of our families in Medford and throughout Taylor County. Our Resource Night is one week away from today. Please share the flyer with your families. We hope to see you there.
· Speak with: multiple agencies designed to support special needs children and families.
· Tour the Taylor County Education Center – see the SOAR 18-21 year old, Medford Adult Diploma Academy, Medford Alternative High School, DVR, Head Start, Food Pantry, and Rural Virtual Academy
· Learn about: Guardianship, Therapy Services, Receive a DNA Safety Kit, Reading Rummage Sale by Literacy Council, Transition Planning to Work or College, Job Coaching, Supported Employment, Special Olympics, Dave Hemke Memorial Little Free Library, 1:1 Tutoring for Adults, Project Lifesaver, Post-Secondary Accommodations, and more
· Education and Resources on: Dyslexia, Autism, Mental Health, Literacy, Vocational, Speech Language, Occupational/Physical Therapy, Social-Emotional, Special Education
· Appetizers for those people in attendance.
ADRC, Aspirus Therapy and Fitness, Birth to Three, Black River Industries, Counseling Connection, Employment Bound, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Frances Simek Public Library, IBA Resources, Indianhead Community Action Agency – Head Start and Food Pantry, Medford Area Public School District Special Education Department, Medford Adult Diploma Academy, Medford Alternative High School, Northcentral Technical College, Opportunity Development Center Inc, Progressive Travel for Special Needs, Rotary Interact Club, Rural Virtual Academy, SOAR 18-21 year old, Special Education Advisory Council, Stepping Stones Domestic Violence, Taylor County Autism Support Group, Taylor County Drug Opposition Partners, Taylor County Golden Eagles – Special Olympics, Taylor County Health Department, Taylor County Human Services, Taylor County Literacy Council, Taylor County Project Lifesaver, Taylor County Transition Advisory Council, and more
This is evening is brought to you through the Special Education Advisory Council of the Medford Area Public School District